Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bloody Weekend

The past weekend was a bloody weekend for us. Both kids were playing and the next think I heard was:
"sao con xo^ em va^.y" (why are you pushing your brother).
"tro+`i o+i con la`m em cha?y ma'u kia`" (oh lord, you make brother bleed).
Then I ran from the kitchen out to the living room and saw blood ...blood and more blood. Then some more screaming, crying like this
"I am sorry mommy, I am sorry daddy, I am sorry baby"
"Tro+`i o+i tro+`i o+i" (oh lord oh dear lord)
"Oh my ...oh man...sao va^.y, co`n cha?y ma'u kho^ng?" (What happened is he still bleeding?)
Ran around and found ice pack, clean wet cloth...applied pressure to the wound....thinking darn a trip to the emergency room. Then things quiet down, the bleeding stop.
The forehead now has a small cut :) some Neosporin and a bandage and kaboom things got quiet.
Both kids took nap and I breathe a sign of relief. No trip to the emergency room, daddy freaks out, mommy stay calm and lesson learned "No more pushing the little brother dear MiKayla".

1 comment:

zen said...

hihihi, còn "choảng" nhau dài dài trucmi ơi!