Sunday, April 27, 2008

She knows all about LOVE

MK: Mommy I know all about love
Me: Really?
MK: You get in love to a boy then get marry to daddy. Then you have me and baby.
Me: I think I am falling out of love because you are always sleep between me and daddy. I want to be next to my husband and you won't let me.
(Vừa nói xong con bé co ro nằm trên cái gối chừa chổ cho mẹ nằm gần ba)
MK: Don't be silly mommy, you in love with daddy.
Me: No, you separate us so I think I am in love with someone else.
MK: You can't marry someone else. You only marry to one "human"
Me: Why can't I marry to more than one person.
MK: that's the rule. I know all about love.
Me: I am going to marry someone else.
MK: oh no you don't. God is watching you, you better be good.
Me: ....
Thấy con đem God ra hù mình cho nên đành chịu thua, với lại ba nằm bên la rằng "cứ chọc ghẹo nó như vậy nó tưởng thiệt bây giờ" .
****************************************
MK: Brandi told me AJ is her boyfriend.
Me: So do you have a boy friend.
MK: No I don't.
Me: You better not have a boy friend until you are 40 *wink* (kím số nào to tí cho con bé nó hiểu là còn lâu lắm hẵn nghĩ đến chuyện này)
MK: So are you and daddy 40?
Me: *laugh*
***************************************
Me: Mikhanh con mấy tuổi?
MK: I am 4. Iam going to be 5. How old are you mommỷ
Me: I am 35
MK: You are Grandma
Me: *try not to laugh* I can't be a grandma yet. If I am now you are in trouble :)...I am not that old. You know how old is bà nội
MK: con không biết.
Me: She is 67.
MK: wow that is dinosaur.
Me: *Bust out laughing*

1 comment:

K.C.Q said...

sis Trucmi ơi, cho Tím ya blog email address đi để Tím rủ vào blog của K.C, Tím chuyển qua private mode rồi :)
kcqbaby@yahoo.com